Friday, September 13, 2013

21 Weeks


21 Weeks Update

Baby Size: They are each  the size of a cantaloupe.
Total weight gain: 27 pounds 
Maternity clothes?: Totally! I mean well I have a giant bump, right? 
Sleep: It depends. Some nights I sleep great. Other nights I toss and turn and can't get comfortable. 
Miss Anything?: Still dreaming about that McDonalds coke. I've tried getting a root beer to trick myself into being satisfied. It was just a tease. 
Movement: Yes, lots! It's hard to tell who it is that's kicking at different times though. 
Food cravings: fruits
Anything making you queasy or sick: no
Gender: Baby girl and Baby boy! Madeline Sophia and Mason Dallas. 
Symptoms: These horrible backaches! 
Mood: Happy and tired.
Looking forward toOur next ultrasound at 24 weeks!
 photo xoxo_zps3d38d592.png